Chichester Bedrooms Ltd
Design Studio 40e, Forum House
Stirling Road, Chichester, PO19 7DN
What to do next?
- Download a copy of our BEDROOMS Brochure from the Valore, Bella or Zurfiz pages.
- For Cathedral Sliding Doors download a copy of the CATHEDRAL DOORS information at the bottom of that page.
- Sit back with a cuppa to select your favourite designs & colours, make a note of these to let us know what samples and colours you would like to see in your natural light setting.
- Make a note of your storage requirements; For Example, you may only need long hanging rails, or will you need internal drawers or shelving? If you have a fabulous shoe collection with a handbag to match each pair! this information is handy for us to know.
- Choose your handles if required on your hinged wardrobes and matching bedroom furniture.
- If you have the tools to measure your wardrobe space, please note down the wall to wall width, floor to ceiling height and over all depth. You are welcome to send us a whole room plan if you can? Don’t worry if you can’t measure, leave this to us!
- Now its time to contact us to discuss the next step……
How our Design Service works in detail…..
Thank you for your interest in our company. We are delighted to service Chichester and all surrounding areas.
If you would like an idea of price, we can initially work off any plans or room dimensions you may have. For example, if you require a run of wardrobes along one wall, all we need is the wall-to-wall width, floor to ceiling height and depth dimensions. You are welcome to email these details to us together with a clear indication of your storage requirements & bedroom range preference i.e., Valore, Bella, Zurfiz or Cathedral Sliding Doors. If you already have any room plans, architect drawings or even a rough sketch, these are ideal for us to work off also.
Alternatively, if you would prefer a free home design visit, please ensure that you have selected your favourite door designs and colours as we have over 75 door samples available. We want to bring the correct one’s for you to see in your natural light setting. Our design appointments are flexible.
The initial visit usually takes around 2 hours which will include discussing your requirements, measuring the room and choosing your favourite designs, colours and handles from the samples we bring. We can sketch an elevation drawing and give you an instant price there and then.
If you cannot visualise your new bedroom, we offer a 3D Computer rendered visual of your bedroom turning your ideas into a virtual reality! These visuals are for you to keep before you decide to proceed.
Once you are ready to proceed, we will complete your order and your 50% deposit payment will be due, we will then allocate your installation dates for you.
Our lead times from order to installation do vary from a minimum of 5 weeks to a maximum of 14 weeks depending on the time of year, bank holidays and manufacturers holiday closures. Once we have completed your installation your 50% balance payment is due.
We offer a no pressure sales policy so you can take your time deciding. Our quotes are valid for 3 months.
Our process is organised and effective and most importantly we will keep you informed every step of the way.
If you wish to view our products and quality we are currently in the process of moving our small product demonstration studio from Drapers Yard to Forum House. Throughout the month of September we are only booking home design visits until our new Studio is ready for visitors.
If you would like to meet us at our Design Studio in person, please contact us beforehand so we can book a convenient date and time to meet you there.
Please have a read through our Google & Facebook Reviews from previous happy clients. We look forward to working with you to create your luxury bedroom!
Best Wishes, Jo Warder
Sales Designer & Owner of Chichester Bedroom Ltd